How to disable FROM field in email destination in BI 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Go to following path –
<Install Dir>\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\config\default
- Copy the files “BILaunchpad.properties” & “CmcApp.properties” and Paste it at below location –
<Install Dir>\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\config\custom
- Edit these 2 files in the ‘custom’ directory, remove all content then add the following line only
- Restart Tomcat.
The email will fill in the FROM field from the following sources in order:
- First, from the email address on the user profile of the logged on user.
- Lastly, from the Job server default.
Note: The email address setup in the reports default schedule settings will no longer be present hence will not be used.