Error:”The object you are trying to promote may be available in the Recycle Bin. Delete the object from the Recycle Bin and try again” when promoting object -BI42
- Unable to promote an object with it’s dependencies.
- Partial success with error : “The object you are trying to promote may be available in the Recycle Bin. Delete the object from the Recycle Bin and try again” on the promotion management.
- The following error may also occur for some objects:
Error: “Resolution Status=Copied, Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : The property list(s) ‘SI_PARENTID’ committed on the object named ‘xxx’ with id number xxx contained reference(s) to non-existent objects(s) with id number(s) xxx. The server supplied the following details: Parent Id referenced does not exist.”
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2
The object that appears in the error need to be deleted from the recycle bin.
- Login to Central Management Console (CMC)
- Select Recycle Bin
- Find the object from the promotion job that is in the Recycle Bin
- Right click on the object
- Select Delete
- Re-run the promotion job