Assignment Blocks in WebUI show technical name instead of title
Some Assignment Blocks in WebUI show technical name instead of title. For example, the Assignment Blocks in Employee Overview page do not show title.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on the WebUI.
- Open account.
- As an example, go to the Relationship Assignment Block.
- Open an employee.
- The Assignment Block is displayed with the technical name, for example, BP_EMPL/EmployeeWithoutHROV.
No titiles are defined for views.
- Go to tcode BSP_WD_CMPWB and open component, for example, BP_EMPL.
- Go to view, for example, BP_EMPL/BPEMPLOverview.
- Go to Configuration tab, then Choose Configuration and choose the one which you are using for your role.
- Add the title.