Central Note for SAP Leonardo IoT Bridge 1708
Reason and Prerequisites
The customer must have a HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) account.
- To use the sample Outbound Logistics Scenario, the customer must have licensing agreements with the integrated applications (for example, Global Track & Trace, Vehicle Insights, and SAP Connected Goods).
- FloorPlan requires a separate OData service with a predefined interface that is not part of the SAP Leonardo IoT Bridge application. To test, use the mock data service.
- Predefined Scenarios enable value chain collaboration.
- Cards enable visibility and situational assessment.
- Events/Notifications provide preventative capabilities.
- Personas enable users to take appropriate action.
- Services provide insight to data from multiple sources.
- Resolution Support provides prescriptive guidance.
- Configuration and Extensibility enables the application to meet specific business needs.
- FloorPlan enables users to visualize indoor spaces in buildings or facilities with a live view and occupancy KPI.
- For the Outbound Logistics Scenario, SAP Connected Goods devices cannot be resolved to deliveries.
- Service authentication other than basic authentication is not supported.
- Due to platform limitations, principle propogation is not possible in this release.
- This application is for desktop use only. With Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome are supported. With Apple Macintosh, Safari and Chrome are supported.
- This release is limited to English only.
- Personalization is limited to the Overview page (dashboard). Due to platform limitations, there is no variant management.